Nobody wants a system glitch in the middle of extreme weather.
That’s why we offer a way for you to keep your heating or cooling system healthy for the entire year.
MEET OUR COMFORT CARE MEMBERSHIPS.
This yearly planned maintenance program provides you with a worry-free option that keeps everything in your system running at its most efficient, so it won’t break down when you need it most.
In other words: We maintain your system for you, so you don't end up managing an emergency.
Through these programs, we provide a full system check-up during milder seasons to make sure your heating or cooling system is in tip-top shape right before the summer or winter months. And through our PLUS program, parts and labor are FREE.
WHY INVEST IN PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE?
Keeping up your system on a regular basis is cheaper—and less of a headache—than emergency service. Plus, regular maintenance will add years to the life of your system.
And if you have an older system, a regular check-up by our experienced technicians will give you peace of mind.
Did you know that 75% of "No heat" calls in the winter are related to lack of maintenance?
Capital Heating and Cooling offers a preventative
maintenance agreement to our clients:
Capital Heating and Cooling comfort care maintenance agreement is perfect for newer HVAC systems:
- Preventative service and care is cheaper than emergency service
- Planned maintenance will extend the life of your system.
In our experience, younger, robust systems of about five years old or less are best served by our Comfort Care maintenance program.
- Your system is still new and under warranty
- You are willing to take a chance of breakdown occurring
- You want to maintain your system with minimal investment
With our Comfort Care Plan our certified technicians come to your home to provide basic maintenance including the following:
- Check system functions, safety controls, and adjust the operating sequence (where appropriate).
- Inspect electrical components and connections. Tighten as required.
- Clean electronic air cleaners and replace 1" disposable air filters.
- Check evaporator and condenser coils and condensate pans, traps and check lines to prevent obstructions.
- Inspect pumps, lubricate and check flow rates (where appropriate).
- Adjust air/fuel ratio of burner and perform a combustion analysis. (Instrumentation used for combustion analysis is a means of fine-tuning a burner to achieve maximum fuel efficiency and "optimum firing.")
- Check refrigerant levels. (According to many equipment manufacturers, a 10% refrigerant loss will result in a 20% decrease in the system efficiency.
- Check and lubricate motors (as required).
- Detail and recommend repairs to extend equipment life and/or improve efficiency.
- Check the thermostatic refrigeration valves (TXV).
- Inspect blowers.
- Check and adjust gas pressure.
- Check and clean burners if needed.
- Remove soot from fire side of burner.
- Check defrost mode.
To request service TEXT US at 360-342-4500
Your HVAC System is a precision instrument.
Like all pieces of machinery, it needs routine maintenance to ensure it is in tip-top shape. Don’t forget to schedule routine maintenance in the spring and fall to ensure you are getting the most out of your system
- Reduce cooling & heating cost
- Improve efficiency up to 21%
- Add up to 8 Years to Equepment Life
- Improve Equipment Capacity up to 25%
Top 5 signs Your Heating and Cooling System Needs Attention
According to the www.energystar.gov website (and we agree) there are certain telltale signs that indicate your overall system is under performing and may need a professional contractor’s help. These Warnings are :
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up.
- Your cooling and /or heating equipment has become less efficient… some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold
- Your home has humidity problem and /or your home has excessive dust.
- Your Heating or Cooling system has become noisy.
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 8 years old or your furnace is more than 12 years old.