Looking for professional heat pump service? Look no further than Capital Heating & Cooling. Our skilled technicians are equipped to handle installation, repair, and replacement for all makes and models of heat pumps. Give us a call today and let one of our experts help you out.
Here are 4 Signs You Should Get Your Heat Pumped Looked At:
Excessive Noise – Unwanted noise coming from your heat pump equipment can be a sign of a problem. Our team will diagnose the issue and get your home back to a comfortable level.
Higher Electric Bills – A sudden spike in your energy bills could indicate that your heat pump is not running at its best efficiency. Our technicians will take a look and get it back to top performance.
Reduced Heating and Cooling – Reduced heating and cooling power can be an indication that your heat pump needs repair. Don’t overlook this sign, contact our team to fix the issue.
Short Cycling – Short cycling is when your heat pump turns on and off frequently, this can lead to permanent damage. Contact us to diagnose and fix the problem before it’s too late.
Comfort Care Plan
This program is a great choice for systems that are 5 years old or less because they’re usually still under warranty and the chance of a breakdown is less likely. This is an ideal choice if you want to maintain your system with minimal investment.
In our maintenance check we will:
- Check system functions, safety controls, and adjusted operating sequence, where appropriate.
- Inspect electrical components and connections and tighten as required.
- Clean electronic air cleaners and replace 1″ disposable air filters.
- Check evaporator and condenser coils, condensate pans and traps, and check lines to prevent obstructions.
- Inspect and lubricate pumps and check flow rates, where appropriate.
- Adjust air/fuel ratio of burner and perform a combustion analysis. (Instrumentation used for combustion analysis is a means of fine-tuning a burner to achieve maximum fuel efficiency and “optimum firing.”)
- Check refrigerant levels. (According to many equipment manufacturers, a 10% refrigerant loss will result in a 20% decrease in the system efficiency.)
- Check and lubricate motors, as required.
- Detail and recommend repairs to extend equipment life and/or improve efficiency.
- Check the thermostatic refrigeration valves (TXV).
- Inspect blowers.
- Check and adjust gas pressure.
- Check and clean burners, if needed.
- Remove soot from fire side of burner.
- Check defrost mode.
One-Time Service Call
If you are experiencing heat loss at home, Capital Heating & Cooling will be there with the latest furnace repair technology and equipment to keep your house warm and comfortable!
Common reasons to contact Capital Heating for furnace repair include these:
- The furnace won’t turn on.
- The pilot light is out.
- Strange noises are coming from the furnace during startup or operation.
- The main burner won’t light or won’t stay lit for longer than three seconds.
- The blower never turns on after the burners are lit.
- The furnace blower stays on constantly.