We’re looking for an exceptional warehouse manager to help us achieve our operating plan.
As a warehouse manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure that appropriate minimum and maximum stock levels are maintained.
You will manage staff and drive them to maintain a safe and accountable workplace.
- Coordinate deliveries to and from job sites.
- Verify counts and prices on shipments.
- Maintain computerized purchase order system.
- Assist in product and material research for technicians.
- Conduct regular safety training and safety inspections.
- Set individual goals and KPI’s for all staff positions with inventory responsibilities.
- Monitor staff performance to ensure that accuracy and safety goals are met.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company’s success.
- Communicate clearly, show recognition and build rapport with employees.
- Monitor employee engagement levels and know how to promote a healthy and honest work environment.
- Create an annual budget, control expenses and meet or exceed plan.
- Shape company culture by living out agreed-upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
- Proven track record in operations
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Quick, sound decision-making abilities.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Passionate about Capital Heating & Cooling and loves the brand.
- The engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
To apply for this position, click the button below.