The Smart System That Adjusts Continually For Seamless, Perfect Comfort
VARIABLE SPEED TECHNOLOGY (WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?)
This fancy language simply means a system that constantly adjusts to keep your space feeling the same all the time.
That means you won’t experience cold or hot mini-spells between the time when the system shuts off and when it kicks back on again.
Sure thing. Here are the bullet points:
- Minimal variation in temperature means these systems keep your space within one degree of the temperature you’ve set on your control panel.
- They ramp up and down slowly, adjusting the temperature from moment to moment. Traditional systems operate at one speed only, so they’re essentially on-off systems. A variable speed system has 700 speeds!
- They also dehumidify more effectively than other systems, keeping your space even more regulated and comfy.
- They’re quieter than regular systems.
- They’re more energy efficient—from 15% to 25% more so than your average system. When you keep your system running, like a car at a red light, it runs on a fraction of the energy. Since the system is in constant motion, it’s easier on the equipment. That means you spend less than you would maintaining a typical system. Plus, it will last longer.