REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
Your HVAC System is a precision instrument.
Like all pieces of machinery, it needs routine maintenance to ensure it is in tip-top shape. Don’t forget to schedule routine maintenance in the spring and fall to ensure you are getting the most out of your system
- Reduce cooling & heating cost
- Improve efficiency up to 21%
- Add up to 8 Years to Equepment Life
- Improve Equipment Capacity up to 25%
Top 5 signs Your Heating and Cooling System Needs Attention
According to the www.energystar.gov website (and we agree) there are certain telltale signs that indicate your overall system is under performing and may need a professional contractor’s help. These Warnings are :
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up.
- Your cooling and /or heating equipment has become less efficient… some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold
- Your home has humidity problem and /or your home has excessive dust.
- Your Heating or Cooling system has become noisy.
- Your heat pump or air conditioner is more than 8 years old or your furnace is more than 12 years old.